Why I love Probiotics:
- They promote daily relief from allergies. Since it puts the good bacteria back into my body, probiotics help fight off infection.
- When I'm feeling sick, or worn out probiotics improves my immune system. I hate taking antibiotics, but sometimes they are needed. Antibiotics removes all bacteria out of your body. Probiotics adds the good bacteria back in.
- When anyone in our family has gas, bloating or constipation probiotics helps with those things.
- They improves digestive health.
- Since probiotics help you to feel better all around they promote weight control.
- I just feel better when I take them. It's like my mood and energy level goes up.
Upbiotics came sealed very well.
Once I got a hair product that wasn't sealed well at all. It made me nervous to even use it. Ever since that time the way things are packaged is important.
Upbiotics had a seal around the lid, a seal on the top, and cotton on the inside.
I do think they could have package the pills in a smaller container to save room. The do have a lot written on the label.
- They recommend taking 2 a day with a meal. This isn't hard for me to do.
- They last long if kept in the refrigerator.
- They are for anyone over the age of 18. I thought that was a pretty high age bracket.
- Upbiotics has 11.5 billion organisms in it.
- There are 60 total capsules.
- One bottle is $19.95 on Amazon.
- Their advanced probiotics consists of carefully handpicked seven essential probiotic bacteria that are naturally residing in human body. Each strain of bacteria is biologically stable enough to go though the tough GI track environment and reach the destination to be effectively absorbed.
- Optimized amount of probiotic bacteria to avoid over-dosage. 11.5 Billions CFU per serving.
- Advenced blend including L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, L. Caise, B. longum, B. breve, B. subtilis.
- Controlled Release Capsule to ensure consistent supply of probiotic bacteria to the target destination even with once a day intake.
- Made in USA by an FDA registered cGMP certified facility with 100% natural ingredients.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I have been wanting to start something like this, so thanks for the info.
I think I should start taking a macrobiotic. Thanks for sharing your review!
I am going through an ugly bout with my ulcerative colitis right now. I need to get back on the probiotics. I've been relying on yogurt too much, and need to supplement my intake with something like this.
I take probiotics every day. It is helpful for stomach issues.
I like that your energy level goes up when you take them. That alone piques my interest, I'm run down here lately.
I am doing a cleanse soon and need to get probiotics to take when I am finished.
Post a Comment