Btipsy Lemon Squeezer does the job!
Often times I use the rind for muffins, or add soak it in apple cider vinegar for a cleaner. Really there's no fruit waist at all.
You can see how easy Btipsy is to use:
- 2 squeezed lemons
- 3 8 ounce glasses of water
- 2 squirts of NuNaturals Orange Stevia
- High quality stainless steel
- Fits for lemons, limes, oranges, clementines, mandarins, tangerines, tangelos, and blood oranges
- Can be used for lemonade, limeade, cocktails, fish recipes, salad dressings, and more
- Extracts the maximum juice from the squeezed fruit
- Very little effort is used to extract juice
- Will not break
- Has a 3 year warranty
- Has a hanger for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Can be used by kids and adults
- Cost is $39.99 and on sale for $22.79
The only 2 things I do not like about the Btipsy Lemon Squeezer:
- It's made in China.
- I was also confused on the name. The promotion had it called Bitpsy and on the box it's called Btipsy.
Overall I really like Btipsy! It's easy to use. I really got a lot of juice out compared to another juicer I have.
We've talked about making our own salad dressing, so this will come in handy.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.