You can buy it on Amazon for $28.50. It's originally $69.
EVAO is 100% organic cold pressed Extra Virgin Argan Oil, direct from the argan trees of Morocco. This oil is full of naturally occurring vitamin E in a form that is easily absorbed by the hair and body.
A few drops adds shine and manageability to hair. Tames fly aways and split ends. I do use my Aragan Oil for this. I seem to always have hairs that are sticking up. It's also great for moisturizing skin and nails.
- EVAO Extra Virgin Argan Oil
- 100% Organic. USDA Organic. EcoCert Organic.
- Nothing added or subtracted. Cold Pressed to preserve natural vitamins.
- Ideal for adding shine and manageability to hair. Great for moisturizing dry skin.
- Produced by a cooperative of Moroccan Berber women. Fair Trade.
- EVAO is good for you.
- Good for Berber women.
- And good for the environment because they preserve Argan trees and prevent deforestation.
I love that it's produced in small batches. The bottle they scent me was bottled on December 2014.
I've actually seen success with Argan Oil helping with eczema. Mica gets eczema sometimes. Argan Oil really helps with this.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Argan oil is great for dry skin. Jason is doing drywall work in our basement and his hand get super dry. I've been rubbing argan oil into his skin and it is really helping!
we've eczema too but never tried this. thanks for sharing more on it!
This sounds like it would be awesome for my hair. Especially since I flat iron it a lot :)
My Daughter has Eczema so this may benefit her. She is so scared to try new things though.
This sounds great!
We have some Argan oil and it is great for Broxton's eczema!
Post a Comment