I got out Radha Argan Oil, and added 10 drops of each essential oil: Peppermint, Lavender, and Lemon. Then I rubbed it in my temples and the back of my neck. It was like a weight was off my sinuses.
Not only does it help my skin, my hair, but it also helps with my allergy headaches.
Cost: $49.95 - On Sale For $15.89.
- One Ingredient - 100% Pure Argan Oil - No Fillers. There really isn't a smell at all. You can mix essential oils with it to give it a scent if you'd like.
- The Highest Quality of Moroccan Argan Oil Found Anywhere - This is a 4 ounce bottle of goodness.
- Moisturizer and Heals Dry Skin and Hair - It naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin, it also repairs and beautifies hair, from roots to split-ends and improves scalp health. It keeps fly away hairs down.
- High Quality Dropper - Comes with a QUALITY DROPPER for dispensing. I take the cap off and throw it away, and keep the dropper in it.
- Free EBook - That goes over the uses & benefits.
- Cold Pressed Virgin Oil - It being cold pressed ensures the best quality, highest-grade oil. It's unscented, lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.
- Certified Organic - Not only are they certified organic, but they are also not tested on animals.
- Imported From Morocco and Bottled in the USA
Radha also has Fractionated Coconut Oil to try out!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.