It's made by Great Value SG. Like them on FB. It's $15.99 value. For limited time only, get Free Bonus Ebook Maximize use of Bamboo Charcoal Bag. So grab it while it's there as this offer will not last forever.
I knew right away where I wanted it to go - the refrigerator. We eat things up pretty fast, but right now from St. Patty's Day we have sauerkraut, and pickles in our fridge.
It prevents mold, mildew and bacteria growth. Help keep food fresh longer. It's more effective than Baking Soda.
I love that Natural Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer Bag is an air purifier that works by absorbing odors naturally.
Wouldn't it be nice if you can get rid of odors that make you feel uncomfortable effectively?
Where to Put it:
- In the refrigerator
- In the cupboard
- In the pantry
- Under the sink
- In the closet
- In the car
- In the shoe area
- In the pet area
- In the break room at work
- In the storage area
This products Has:
- 100% organic bamboo charcoal crystals which removes odors and moisture by absorbing them.
- It also removes bacteria and toxic chemicals from paint or furniture and prevents mold and mildew.
- Unlike aerosols or scented products with harmful chemicals, the odors are not just masked but absorbed and removed.
- It's safe to use around pets and children. It is held in a durable linen bag unlike cheap imitations using non-woven materials which tear easily.
- Each bag is handmade fresh from the factory and full of natural goodness.
- Effectively block electromagnetic radiation.
- Increase the amount of negative ions and create healthy environment.
- It could be refreshed monthly and reused for 2 years and covers up to 70 sq feet area. For $0.015 a day, enjoy the fresh and clean air and other health benefits it brings for 2 years!
- Start noticing improvements in the area of where it's at after about 1-2 days.
- After which RECYCLABLE SO NO WASTAGE!
What do you use to deodorize your home?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Makes sense. Charcoal was a primary ingredient of early gas masks precisely for those reasons.
I need this for our living room closet. When we close the doors- pee yew! The shoes make it so stinky!
this would be great - especially for the room where we take our shoes off
Post a Comment