I saw that one of my students has one. I'd actually like a few of them: One for me (bad posture), one for Travis (bad back), and one for Isaak (short for the table).
Luckily Aylio sent me a patented orthopedic foam seat cushion.
I first tried to get Isaak to use it at the table. He said, "This is weird!", and threw it on the ground. KIDS!
Travis said, "Wow this is pretty cool." I would have given the seat to Travis had he still worked in the lab. If he gets another job related to that I'll let him use it.
Right now I have it at work. Let me tell you it's so comfortable! I love it!
I used to feel like I was sitting on cardboard. My seat was uncomfortable. I'd slouch in my seat. Office chairs are just not the comfortable!
- Plush inner foam is ergonomically shaped for superior comfort
- Rear cutout reduces tailbone pressure that aggravates lower back pain
- Ergonomic design promotes healthy weight distribution and spine alignment
- Soft velour cover is removable for easy cleaning
- They have a blue one for
$89.95$29.99, or the neutral grey I got for review is $89.95$39.99
- General Comfort
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Bruised, Fractured, or Broken Tailbone
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated or Bulging Discs
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pressure Sores
- Pilonidal Cysts
- Pelvic Pressure
- Hip Pain
- Pregnancy or Labor-Induced Coccydynia
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.