I got Catania Occhiali ® Sunglasses with black frames. They come in brown and black. I always pick out brown, and decided to go with something different. Really I could have gone with either pair of sunglasses.
Their brown frames.
Their black frames.
I do like them. I'm not sure that I've been able to test them out thoroughly because it has been raining for days. The glasses still felt nice on my face, and they made everything darker.
- They have a plastic frame. I like that they are less likely to break. They are light weight, so the sunglasses do not feel heavy on my face. Being plastic, some people might feel like they are cheaper quality.
- They have plastic lenses.
- They are non-polarized. I do know polarized lens help protect your eyes more from UV rays.
- The lens width is 4 inches. They cover my eyes really well.
- The lens are shatter proof optical quality polycarbonate lenses.
- They are a brand new product. Factory Sealed from Catania Occhiali ®.
- They are unisex. If you'd like to gift glasses they'll work for men or women. If my husband can't find his sunglasses, he can use mine.
I don't like that they logo is on the lens. I'm just not one to flash the logo on anything (including t-shirts). I could see how glancing up, and seeing the logo may get annoying.
They did feel nice on my face. You know how sometimes the nose pieces seem crooked? The nose pieces felt perfect on me. I even have a crooked nose.
Cost wise they are on a great sale: $59.95 marked down to $14.95!