Gift of the Season:
- They are going in my kid's stockings. They are the perfect size for a stocking gift.
- This would be great for any nerdy White Elephant gift. I have a lot of artist friends that still love building with Legos, or similar building toys.
- You could donate these to a local school, or library for a Lego Club that they have. We have Lego Clubs at both the boy's school, and library.
- You could donate these for Toys for Tots, a hospital that has children there long term, or other non-profit that gives to children. I love giving, but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg when I give. It's more the thought that is there for me. This would be a great gift for a kid in need.
- They'd be great for birthday party bags.
These are ideal for group building with family, friends, and building clubs.
Recommended for age 3 and up. Not for DUPLO sized blocks. The plates are not affiliated with or endorsed in any way by Lego, a registered trademark of Lego Systems.
Do you have kid in your family that likes to build? I find that my kids build the sets 3 or 4 times, then abandon that to make their own things.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in exchange for a review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.