They came in perfect condition. I had no problems with the company what so ever.
These insoles are not hard. They are the opposite. It's like a water bed for your feet. They are super comfortable! Just different to walk on. The glycerine moves around, while you walk. It's perfect for people that stand at a job all day. Travis however is still getting used to them.
There are a Ton of Perks to These Insoles:
- They are comfortable
- Compared to other insoles they are inexpensive
- They are not bulky like my insoles
- They support your arch
- They massage your feet, which increases blood circulation
- They relieve foot stresses and fatigue by keeping you more relaxed with their cushioned base
- They absorb shock during sports activities
- They keep your feet warm in the winter time
- They have antimicrobial properties discouraging growth of odor, which causes bacteria
- They eliminate plantar fascitis and inflammation pain
- They are unisex
- They can be worn with any type of shoe
Travis had no problem getting them to fit in his shoes. I did notice that he needs not only insoles, but new shoes. His shoes are worn out!
He's walked around in them for a few days. They still feel new and different. He's never had insoles at all. There's a lot of perks to the insoles, so we'll have to wait and see how he feels about them weeks from now.
Do you have insoles?
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for a discounted rate in exchange for a review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.