Much of the time I don't use NuStevia product in recipes. I usually use them to add something sweet to smoothies, coffee, oatmeal, plain Greek yogurt, or lemonade. That way my family isn't taking in a ton of sugar.
All their products are:
- Stevia Based
- "0" Calorie
- Gluten Free
A box full of packets of White Stevia Powder
It is great if you are on the go. You can take as much, or as little packets that you choose out of this box.
NuStevia No Carbs Blend
I use this in my coffee at times.
Recently I did make Cranberries with this. I got the recipe off NuNaturals website. I cut the recipe in 1/2, since I'm the only one that enjoys cranberries at my house.
2 - 12 oz bags fresh cranberries. (6 cups cranberries)
2 tsp orange zest
Juice of 1 large navel orange (approx ¼ cup juice)
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp water
¼ tsp (or to taste) NuNaturals NuStevia Pure White Stevia Extract
½ tsp vanilla extract
Directions:1. In a medium saucepan, add the cranberries, orange zest, orange juice and water.
2. Cover with a lid, and heat over medium to medium high heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Lift off the lid, and give the cranberries a stir with a wooden spoon, they should be sauce at this point.
4. From here, add in the stevia, tasting as you go to get it to the sweetness level you want.
5. Once you're happy with the level of sweetness, add the vanilla and stir.
6. Allow to cool to room temp. Serve at room temp or if not using, put in an airtight container and keep in the fridge. Unused portions should freeze well.
It was really good!
NuStevia Cocoa Mint Syrup and Cocoa Syrup
These are some of my favorites! In a blender I put in a handful of spinach leaves, frozen bananas, unsweetened almond milk, and add the Coco Mint Syrup. It tastes just like mint ice cream. The Cocoa Syrup can be added to any smoothie variety to give it a coco flavor.
The liquid flavored NuNaturals: Orange, Lemon, Vanilla, Peppermint, and Alcohol Free
I make a lemonade or limeade for my boys with 2 freshly squeezed lemons or limes, 1 carbonated water, 4 drops of Orange, Lemon, Lime (another flavor they carry), or Cherry (another flavor they carry) Pure Liquid NuStevia, and fill the rest up with water. The boys love it!
I add drops of whatever flavor I'm craving in plain Greek yogurt to give it some flavor.
I add drops of whatever flavor I'm craving in plain oatmeal.
NuNaturals NuGrains Oat Fiber
I add this in smoothies, yogurt, and oatmeal.
Recently I did make oatmeal with this. I made enough for 3 small bowls.
¼ cup freshly ground flaxseed
3 tablespoons NuGrains Oat Fiber
2 tsp orange zest
3 cups unsweetend almond milk, or water
1 ½ cups quick oats
Drops of your flavor choice of NuNaturals liquid NuStevia to desired sweetness
Directions:1. Grind the flaxseed. I used golden flaxseed. Divide into bowls.
2. Put a Tablespoon of NuGrains Oat Fiber into each bowl.
3. Add orange zest in each bowl, or you can choose to top your oatmeal with this.
4. In a small pot add in water, or almond milk. Much of the time I do 50/50.
5. Add in quick oats to the pan.
6. Heat until the oatmeal is thicker.
7. Pour the oatmeal into the bowls and stir.
8. Add in drops of your flavor choice of NuNaturals liquid NuStevia to desired sweetness.
Win It! You to can win all the products I reviewed!
Open WORLD WIDE | They can not ship to PO Boxes
4 readers will receive 1 bottle of the Vanilla NuStevia Liquid, 1 bottle of their new sugar-free Cocoa Syrup, 1 bottle of their new sugar-free Mint Cocoa Syrup, plus a 50 pkt. box of their NuStevia No Carb packets. In addition, each of your 4 winners will also receive a FREE BONUS PKG. The total retail value of each package is $70.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Can't Wait: Enter the DISCOUNT CODE of : BLG1215 and they will receive -15% DISCOUNT on their entire order. ( Not to be combined with other discounts ). This discount remains EFFECTIVE UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2015.
Check out their facebook page, twitter page and recipes.
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. I received samples from NuNaturals to assist with this review. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.