Label Daddy is the number one solution for labeling your belongings! Remember to label all clothing, sports equipment, electronics, and other personal belongings your kids bring to school, camp, sports leagues, day care, vacation, and other places. Label Daddy labels keep them from getting lost or mixed up with others.
I get labels for the boys every other year to use for school and camp. Some of their things don't need to be labeled because their school supplies go in a big pile for the whole class to use. Other things do need to be labeled.
At camps the boys always need a water bottle. I put labels on those.
This year I choose to get basket ball labels for Isaak to use.
The labels turned out great, and Isaak's a happy camper for sure! First camp this year is Camp Invention. We added a label to his water bottle that he needs to take with him every day.
I got small all purpose labels. They can go on water bottles, clothing, luggage, folders, and more. There are many sets to choose from! Some sets have labels that vary in size.
I stuck with their basic design: Basketball. They have team icons, princesses, trucks, emojis, monsters, camp, other random icons, or plain solid labels to choose from. One that I did see missing was all the superheroes that they used to have.
They have different colors and fonts to choose from.
Here are some tips that Label Daddy sent me:
- Extra Small Labels work great for all garments. Put the label on the tag if possible. It will last longer there. That's where people look if they are trying to return a clothing item to you. If you have a tagless garment, place the label on the tag that has the washing instructions.
- When you apply a label use pressure to get the label down, so that it doesn't fall off.
- Wait 24 hours before washing a clothing that has a label on it. Again this will ensure it's had time to adhere to the fabric.
- Label Daddy has a laminated option. What this is for is if your clothing is going to be used around chemicals such as chlorine, sunscreen, cleaning agents, or extreme heat.
- Do not apply labels to clothing that has been pre-treated with a stain/water repellent, such as a scotchguard. They won't stick to a "not-stick" surface.
- Zipper tags are for labeling, not for pulling. If they are tugged on daily a zipper can break.
These labels are super durable peel-and-stick washable labels -- they're washer/dryer safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe and UV resistant! Label Daddy labels are also fun and attractive. You design your own labels!
Save 20% on your entire Label Daddy order - this is the best discount available anywhere. Use code USFAMILY20 at checkout. http://www.usfamily20.labeldaddy.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using USFamilyGuide. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.