- Mica's going through yet another transitional time with growing up. He forgets about 4 snack bowls in his room (thankfully they were all empty). He has no interest in doing any extras. He's in Quiz Bowl - that's plenty in his mind. Gawd forbid he hang out with his cousins for a board game night and pizza, sign up for camps for the summer, or a special academy (Zoo or Health) that his school offers next year.
He gets embarrassed by me at his school now. I've always been his cuddle person, and I'm goofy. Maybe he thinks I'm going to cuddle up with him in the cafeteria? Possibly he thinks I'm going to say something that puts him on the spot. I don't know what's going on in his head. Growing pains are hard!
- We keep having storage units going up in Omaha. They have Biblical quotes that are demeaning, and they have the ugliest logo. Do you have this storage unit where you live? They are popping up all over.
- I knew it was supposed to snow on Wednesday night and into Thursday morning, but didn't know it was going to come down so hard. It snowed 5". We got a call that Mica got yet another snow day. Parking lots are actually smaller because there's no room for snow.
- I'm a bit obsessed about True Crimes lately. I think I've watched or listened to every video on Chris Watts. I like Tori Hartman's channel. I just listen to it, while I'm working on other things. I think that Watts case has hit me hard because it makes me realize that Travis thinks I'm nuts when I start going on and on about certain cases.
- Travis' chair design got accepting to this:
A mock up! Now he has to make the real thing!
Now he's ultra busy. He really doesn't want to hear about my interest in the Chris Watts case.