- Daddy hates bow ties. He thinks they are lame, and pictures Tucker Carlson when it comes to bow ties. I think of artsy people like Johnny Depp, and other actors. I recently watched the Beatles tribute, and Sean Lennon had a bow tie on. He looked slick, and artsy.
- We had our garbage disposal break a few times. Now we use a strainer bought at Ace Hardware. For a buck, this thing works so good! We've been using it for 2 or 3 years now. It collects so much stuff. I just pitch the food it collects into our compost pile. A high pressure hose cleans it out well!
- Mica doesn't know I know that he "loves" Melissa Gilbert; when she was his age on Little House on the Prairie. I left my knowledge of that quiet. He said to me one morning this week, "Mom I just can't stop dreaming about Melissa Gilbert on Little House on the Prairie." I said, "Oh really." Then giggled to myself.
Who was your first actor/singer crush? To be honest I don't even remember my first one. I liked Ralph Matcchio in Karate Kid. Now he's odd looking to me. I liked Kurt Cameron on Growing Pains. He's just strange to me now.
- I asked Isaak if he likes snakes? He said, "They creep me out Mom!" I've always liked them. They have such interesting patterns on them. It's so cool that they can move around without legs, wings, or fins. I never been a furry animal lover because I can't be. They close up my lungs. They are cute on screen. I guess I'm sort of the same way with snakes. I'm not sure I'd want to have one as a pet because of what they eat, and some are super poisonous. They are certainly pretty!
- I've never been able to whistle, yet I won a whistling contest once. We had to eat a ton of crackers at camp, and whoever whistled first won the contest. I let out a little 1/2 assed whistle, and won. I can't carry a tune what so ever with whistling. I can with singing though.
Do you like bow ties? Am I alone in liking them?
I detest snakes, but my daughter loves them and keeps several. She doesn't feed them live animals, thank God.
I can't remember a first crush on a tv personality. It's been too long since I was that age.
You do have to be very tactful with little kids about "serious" things. That is to say, issues they care about. You're a good mom.
I find Kirk Cameron a little odd too! HILARIOUS that Mica loves Laura! hahaha
I'm floored you pulled off winning that whistling contest. Wowza!
I love bow ties, especially on young boys and Boston terriers. Oh, and Johnny Depp of course...
First celebrity crush? That would probably be David Cassidy. I know, I'm showing my age, lol.
I can't whistle, either, but that's ok - whistling is creepy anyways. I love, LOVE the bowtie.
The Tucker Carlson line cracked me up. I do not wear bow ties. I had a psychology professor once that wore them to every class lol.
I go back and forth on bow ties. Cute on little boys. Not so much on grown men.
Fred Savage was probably my first celeb crush. He is also weird looking to me now too!
I think bow ties are cute on some people and look stupid on others...
you cant whistle yet won? LOVE IT
Post a Comment