They send along a PDF of recipes that you can make with their tea.
Dandelion Peach Iced Tea
1 Cup Organic Dandelion Root Tea, Chilled
1 Peach, Peeled and Chopped
1 Tablespoon Honey
1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Vanilla
*Place peaches, honey and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth, pour in chilled tea and blend again for about 30 seconds. Makes 2 cups.
Dandelion Beery Slush
3 Cups Organic Dandelion Root Tea, Chilled
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1/2 Cup Strawberries
1/2 Lemon, Juiced
1/4 Cup Raspberries
1/4 Cup Honey
*Blend all the ingredients together, chill for at least 1 hour, and garnish with leftover fruit. Makes 3 cups.
- Dandelions are related to ragweed. It could also build resistance to ragweed.
- It aids in supporting the digestive system. It's helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical and cognitive functions.
- It helps with liver and kidney detox. This builds up over time.
- It's USDA | Organic. Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more vital minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root.
- It's vitamin rich with vitamins A, C, D and B-complex. It also has Iron, Potassium and Zinc. A diet rich in these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders and boost a weakened immune system.
- It's made by Kiss Me Organics.
- It's made in Wyoming, USA.
Kiss Me Organics sent over a 20% off code for anyone that wants to use it:
Kiss Me Organics.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Kiss Me Organics. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I know that dandelion is the new fad, but I just can not bring myself to consume it.
My hubby loves to drink tea! I'm interested to search for more recipes involving tea now. The berries slush sounds really good!
Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Last year I went out and dug my own dandelion roots. That's not easy and then you have to try to get all the dirt off. I'll be back to enter later I can't Enter on my phone.
Terry likes to consume dandelion tea. I've never tried it before, but am impressed with the health benefits you get from drinking it!
I'd love to try the tea! I've been taking a dandelion root herbal tincture this spring.
I've really been wanting to try this tea but somehow I always forget about it when I'm anywhere I could purchase it. Sounds great!
I have always heard dandelion was good... I will have to take your word for it. not really a fan of tea except plain ol' sweet tea
I learned that the company tests tea samples from several organic farms to ensure that they are bringing you the purest tea products available.
twinkle at optonline dot net
Post a Comment