They send along a PDF of recipes that you can make with their tea.
Dandelion Peach Iced Tea
1 Cup Organic Dandelion Root Tea, Chilled
1 Peach, Peeled and Chopped
1 Tablespoon Honey
1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Vanilla
*Place peaches, honey and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth, pour in chilled tea and blend again for about 30 seconds. Makes 2 cups.
Dandelion Beery Slush
3 Cups Organic Dandelion Root Tea, Chilled
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1/2 Cup Strawberries
1/2 Lemon, Juiced
1/4 Cup Raspberries
1/4 Cup Honey
*Blend all the ingredients together, chill for at least 1 hour, and garnish with leftover fruit. Makes 3 cups.
- Dandelions are related to ragweed. It could also build resistance to ragweed.
- It aids in supporting the digestive system. It's helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical and cognitive functions.
- It helps with liver and kidney detox. This builds up over time.
- It's USDA | Organic. Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more vital minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root.
- It's vitamin rich with vitamins A, C, D and B-complex. It also has Iron, Potassium and Zinc. A diet rich in these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders and boost a weakened immune system.
- It's made by Kiss Me Organics.
- It's made in Wyoming, USA.
Kiss Me Organics sent over a 20% off code for anyone that wants to use it:
Kiss Me Organics.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Kiss Me Organics. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.