It's geared for:
- The Glove Box of You Car
- Camping Gear
- Tackle Box
- Gun Bag
- Computer Bag
- And More...
- Secure a tent
- Secure a tarp between trees
- Make a tourniquet
- Secure a splint
- Replace a broken bra strap
- Replace a broken shoe lace when hiking
- Make a tow line; triple up for extra strength
- Hang something up off the ground
- And More...
- It's $19.99 and on sale for $9.99 on Amazon. I do love the cost. It has a purpose - other than for looks.
- Lifetime Warranty! - If Anything Happens To Your Survival Bracelet, They'll Replace It Absolutely FREE!
- I like the looks of it. It's one size fits most. I just wish it came in different sizes. I have a smaller wrist, but not nearly as small as my oldest sister's wrist. This bracelet seemed big on me. I wouldn't want it to slip off when camping. Maybe they should have one smaller adult size one, and a larger adult size one.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I've seen these at the hardware and thought they might be a good idea to have. We hike a lot in the summer, and I think it would be handy to have tucked into our backpack!
It;s got a ton of uses, huh? What a handy thing to have.
We were making many of these at one time. I was going to sell them to raise money for phone cards if Marc were to deploy again...
They really are great to have - especially if camping / deployed.
I bought one of these last year for my husband before hunting season. He's had a whistle on it
Post a Comment