I recently got Kid's Xlear All-Natural Saline Nasal Spray to review for Isaak.
I'm picky about what I use on the boys, and myself. The problem is, is a lot of the natural allergy relief products out there are only for ages 12 and up. I was stoked that finally there's a product out there that Isaak can use!
- Gently cleans, moisturizes and soothes the sinuses and nasal passages.
- Washes away pollutants, irritants and airborne contaminants.
- Hydrates to alleviate dry air.
- This product is BPA-Free.
- This product is non-GMO.
- This product is made in the US.
- Developed by physician, Dr. Lon Jones.
- It can be used daily.
- The cost is $6.24.
- There are no side effects.
- This product is safe for babies to use, and it's effective for all ages!
Ways We're Trying to Stay Healthy:
- Use a humidifier at night. It's important to dump the water after each use, so no mold develops.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Take showers or baths before bed, so no pollen stays in your hair.
- Change pillow cases often.
- Clear your nose with a netti pot.
- Use Kid's Xlear All-Natural Saline Nasal Spray after the nose has been cleared.
- It's easy to use: Kids can snuff it up their nose, or kids can lay down and it can be squirted up the nose.
- Amount: .75 fl oz | 22 ML.
Isaak has had no problem using this spray. In fact he's asked to use it again and again. I think it does make him feel better. I feel good about him using it because it's all-natural and safe for kids.
Do you suffer from allergies?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Xlear.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.