It's small. It's the size of lip gloss that comes in a container like it. It's 2 ounces. The thing is, is you only have to use a tiny bit! I was surprised as to how little I used.
It hasn't stained my clothing what so ever.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder is vegan, and absorbs wetness naturally.
- Organic Shea Butter soothes and moisturizes dry skin.
- Coconut oil has natural anti-bacterial properties as well as soothes and conditions the skin.
- Organic Peppermint and Organic Tea Tree Essential Oils provide anti-bacterial and germ-killing anti-septic properties.
- It also contains Organic Sunflower Oil, Aluminum-Free Baking Soda and Organic Vanilla Extract.
Scoop a pea-sized amount from the jar with clean fingers. Rub onto each underarm until deodorant is applied. I told you that you didn't need very much of it!
Win It: One of my US readers has a chance to win the same deodorant I reviewed.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.