https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N109DM0/ie=UTF8?keywords=Sewing+Kit. I love all the new fun colors in it.
- 32 Small Reel of Threads
- 32 Bigger Reel of Threads
- A Small Scissors - This is the one thing I wish wasn't in the kit. They were hard to use, and made poorly. They bent up after the first time I used them.
- A Plastic Measuring Tape
- 2 Plastic Thimbles
- 2 Threaders
- A Storage Box - To me this isn't the high area of the set. There isn't a lid for the "box". I think it's more like a tray.
- It's Both Durable and Strong
- Suitable for a Sewing Machine
- Suitable for Hand Stitching
What I Used the Thread For:
I'm working on a mixed media piece about captivity. I sewed the Mocking Bird and the Girl's hair. I still need to do the cuckoo clock. That too will have sewing in it.
Only $9.99 with Prime, which is such a great deal!
The Biggest Thing I'm Excited About:
Is all the colors!
Do you like to sew?
Disclaimer: I received this Sewing Kit to assist with this review. I wrote this post, and was not influenced at all with an opinion. I only review things that I find interesting, or that would benefit my readers or family.
This mixed media project makes me so happy! I love how you are using sewing supplies for something that isn't exactly sewing per-say. Love how the thread gives you art that little bit of extra oomph! :)
not new really, I have a set like that since at least 25 years.
@NatureFootstep - I used their words on that. It may be new for their company.
I wish I could sew.
I can't even sew a straight line with a sewing machine.
Post a Comment