- 1 Small Wash Bag: 8" x 12" - Great for Bras, Underwear, hosiery, scarves, mittens and Shoe Laces
- 1 Medium Wash Bag: 12" x 16" - Great for Multiple Small Items, baby clothing, socks, Lacy Shirts and Skirts
- 2 Large Wash Bags: 16" x 20" - Great for Stuffed Animals, and Large Clothing Items
Made with an elastic zipper cover to ensure a quiet, snag-free wash. The zipper seemed sturdy. I have had problems with metal zippers catching on things in the past.
Keeps socks together and stops you from losing them to the mysterious "sock monster". I most certainly have a sock monster at my house.
Made with premium mesh that never rips or tears in the washer. The only lingerie bags you will need for the rest of your life!
Recently I made my own Laundry Detergent. I thought this was a great post to include the recipe my sister Terra gave to me:
- 1 box of washing soda - Walmart
- 3.5 cups of citric acid - Amazon
- 3.5 cups of baking soda - Costco
- 1.75 cups of salt
- 6 bars of Castile Soap - Grated - HyVee, Walmart's Website, or Amazon
Isaak loved helping me grate the soap. I just kept telling him to watch his fingers. Mica on the other hand acted like it was the biggest chore he's ever gotten.
- 120 drops of essential oils - I used lemon - You can get essential oils on Amazon, Whole Foods, or any other natural grocery store
You use 3 Tablespoons per load! It made a ton! If you keep making it, it ends up being cheaper than buying detergent. I know I'll make it again because I have all the stuff. I put where to get the different things because I had to run around a bit to find this and that.
Isaak loved helping me make the detergent. I love knowing that my laundry has less chemicals in it, I know what's in it, and it will last a long time.
Between the Lingerie Bags and the detergent I've made - I feel like I've got the power with laundry. I'll do anything to help protect my clothes.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.